The Hendricks Chapel Food Pantry is stocked with food and personal care items, available at no cost to all students with valid Syracuse University and SUNY ESF ID.
Hendricks Chapel relies on the generous donations from the Syracuse University community to stock the food pantry. Ways to support the food pantry include:
- Donating food or personal care items. All donations can be dropped off at the Dean’s Office, Room 003, lower level of Hendricks Chapel. Find ideas for donations on our shopping list.
- Holding a food and toiletry drive. Student groups, residence hall floors, offices and departments can hold a food and toiletry drive to benefit the food pantry. Check out the Food Drive Kit for more information.
- Volunteer at the food pantry. Volunteers are needed to stock and organize the pantry, assist with fresh produce deliveries on Fridays, and answer questions for vistors. To volunteer, please contact Ginny Yerdon, email@example.com, or complete the Volunteer Registration form.
- Resource Guide for further student assistance.
- Giving to the Food Pantry Support Fund.